In addition to being a Primary Care practice, Mountdale also operates a walk-in clinic as part of our commitment to the community of Thunder Bay. Please check our website or phone us at (807) 577-5676 to check walk-in clinic hours.
The Walk-In Clinic is available only to patients who have had their meet and greet appointments and are formally enrolled with a Physician in the Clinic.
Effective May 8th, 2023
Registration for the walk-in clinic will be returning to in-person registration.
In-person registration will take place at 3:00pm on Mondays and Thursdays and 9:00 am on Saturdays.
We ask that you do not come any earlier than those times to ensure we do not crowd the waiting area.
The cell number used previously to book a walk-in appointment will no longer be active.Walk-In registration will take place on:
- Monday from 4:00pm to 7:00pm (Registration begins at 3:00pm)
- Thursday from 4:00pm to 7:00pm (Registration begins at 3:00pm)
- Saturday from 10:00am – 1:00pm (Registration begins at 9:00am)
*Please note: although we do our best to see all of our patients who require the use of the walk-in, sometimes we do run out of time. Please do your best to register as early as possible to ensure your spot. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Things to remember:
- Registration for the walk-in is for same day, emergent appointments
- Regular clinic issues/concerns will not be addressed at this number
- Please call the clinic at (807) 577-5676 during regular business hours, to book an appointment with your Physician