In addition to being a Primary Care practice, Mountdale also operates a walk-in clinic as part of our commitment to the community of Thunder Bay. Please check our website or phone us at (807) 577-5676 to check walk-in clinic hours.
The Walk-In Clinic is available only to patients who have had their meet and greet appointments and formally enrolled with a Physician in the Clinic.
In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 we will be implementing changes to our walk-in clinic:
Walk-In Registration will now be done in person, at the clinic. Registration begins at 3:00pm. You will be given a time to return to the clinic for your appointment upon registration.
Walk-In registration will take place on:
- Monday from 3:00pm to 5:00pm*
- Thursday from 3:00pm to 5:00pm*
- Saturday from 11:00am – 2:00pm*
- Tuesday’s walk-in clinic is cancelled until further notice
*Please note: although we do our best to see all of our patients who require the use of the walk-in, sometimes we do run out of time. Please do your best to register as early as possible to ensure your spot. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Things to remember:
- Registration for the walk-in is for same day, emergent appointments
- Regular clinic issues/concerns will not be addressed at this number
- Please call the clinic at (807) 577-5676 during regular business hours, to book an appointment with your Physician
- If you are exhibiting any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC